Poem Time Lorita Doove Ahula
They say time lost will never be found,
The world is not a merry-go-round,
As the rains fall, and the sun shines
The hands of time forever declines
Time is but seconds; use them well,
For how they are used one day you must tell,
Who uses seconds, has minutes to use,
Who loses seconds, whole years must lose!
Time is a journey, but journeys end
As a train 2 the station below descends,
Grab then this chance and jump aboard,
To loose a bit of time; you can’t afford!
Time is a book whose pages unfold!
Every new day, a story must be told,
Opportunities gained, or chances lost,
Every lost minute comes with a cost!
Time is fast! yet time is slow,
Time reaps you, whatever you sow,
Time has wings, yes time does fly,
Every second spent should be worth your while!
Time is the golden chance that you seek,
To raise you up above your peak,
Not bags of treasure beneath the ground
But work done as time abounds!
The theme is “Time”.
Simply Put, time is limited and we must make the best use of it.
What donyou think about this?
Drop your comments below, this will help the writer to perfect her work
Recommendations for you👇👇
- Zest World Ent. boss Soulnize Anya celebrates birthday with a new song [Check out]
- BREAKING: Polytechnics shut down as ASUP begins indefinite strike
- 2021 UTME: Jamb set to commence sell of forms
- UAM Students Union Week 2021(All You Need To Know About The Event)
- Susan Ngusha Zapaseve, Kumashe U Tiv International 2020 and her Pet Project
Rate this for review👇👇