Three Reasons Behind Waist Beads: All Men Should Note This
Waist Beads are a traditional African accessory that consist of small glass beads on a string or wire worn around the waist or hips. They come in different colors and shapes and may also include decorative stones, crystals, or charms. They are also referred to as belly beads, waistline beads, or beaded waist chains.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
African men, especially Nigerian men mostly detest ladies with waist beads, on the conditions that they are diabolical. But the interpretation from ladies perspectives are mostly totally different from the perceptions of men.
Ladies wear beads mostly for the below reasons:
- A Symbol of Sexuality and Gender:
African ladies wear beads for the concept of gender and sexual identification. It is a form of identity, to womanhood and for beautification of African feminity.
- Right of Passage and Symbol of Growth:
African mother’s usually adorn their children with waist beads to show a sign or symbol of growth and passage into adulthood. This usually happens when a female child start seeing her menstrual cycle. This also accord the girl child with respect, as attention and preferences are given in high priority to her social, moral and sensual demands.
- Measurement and Body Shaping:
Ladies make use of waist beads in order to maintain a good body posture, size and shape. It aids unify and beautify their body structures. The use of waist beads help maintain a good shape of butt, flat tommy, straighten ribs and flexible body movement.
Though most ladies abuse the use of waist beads for want of diabolical principles, men should not measure or tie the goal of waist beads to a just fetish practices
What did you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- Rhapsody Online Conference live stream!! Don’t miss out!! Participate now!!
- Nigerian Graduate Takes to Frying Beans Cake (Akara) Along Roadside as Unemployment Persists
- Collab with Davido almost Made me Bankrupt – Diamond Platinumz
- JAMB to prosecute 200 exam cheats caught in 2020 UTME with N500,000 each
- JUST IN: 18 years old girl set mother ablaze in Benue State
- BREAKING: Benue Popular Cinematographer Johnnicks is dead