Kizz Daniel Officially joins a new record label
Popular Nigerian singer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known as Kizz Daniel has signed a deal with American music and record label ‘Empire Distribution’.
The 26-year-old baby-faced star, took to his Instagram page to share the good news with his fans. He posted a photo with the Empire logo, along with the caption:
‘New Family @empire’.
EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc. is an American distribution company and record label founded in 2010 by Ghazi Shami.
The record label has endorsed several popular artists including Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Cardi B.
Earlier during the year, Nigerian rapper and YBNL head Olamide signed a venture deal with Empire Distribution.
Meanwhile, for Kizz Daniel, this will be the third time he would join a new label. In 2017, the ‘Woju’ singer dissociated himself from G-Worldwide entertainment, so as to establish his own FLY BOY Incorporated (FBI) record label.
Thereafter he revealed that he set up the new label to be able to do his music freely without any hindrance and also to feature on other artistes videos.
What do you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- JUST IN: Popular Benue Baka singer Osaze get baptized
- Nigerian Army shortlists successful candidates for short service courses
- If Too Prince no sabi toast woman then na Jazz – CEO Mic9ja Media
- I’m not a Makurdi Artist, I’m an artist leaving in Makurdi – June Muzz
- Nsogbu Records Music Artiste ” Popular ” Set To Drop New Jam In January 2021
- Facts about BBNaija 2020 Winner Laycon you didn’t Know[Number 2 will shock you]
- “Some People Can Perform But Can’t Sing” – Burna Boy Slams Davido
- Students drag ASUU to court over strike, demand N10bn compensation
- Asuu and FG update on strike