Kizz Daniel Officially joins a new record label
Popular Nigerian singer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known as Kizz Daniel has signed a deal with American music and record label ‘Empire Distribution’.
The 26-year-old baby-faced star, took to his Instagram page to share the good news with his fans. He posted a photo with the Empire logo, along with the caption:
‘New Family @empire’.
EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc. is an American distribution company and record label founded in 2010 by Ghazi Shami.
The record label has endorsed several popular artists including Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Cardi B.
Earlier during the year, Nigerian rapper and YBNL head Olamide signed a venture deal with Empire Distribution.
Meanwhile, for Kizz Daniel, this will be the third time he would join a new label. In 2017, the ‘Woju’ singer dissociated himself from G-Worldwide entertainment, so as to establish his own FLY BOY Incorporated (FBI) record label.
Thereafter he revealed that he set up the new label to be able to do his music freely without any hindrance and also to feature on other artistes videos.
What do you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- BREAKING: Polytechnics shut down as ASUP begins indefinite strike
- 2021 UTME: Jamb set to commence sell of forms
- UAM Students Union Week 2021(All You Need To Know About The Event)
- Susan Ngusha Zapaseve, Kumashe U Tiv International 2020 and her Pet Project
- 2.3 MILLION NIGERIANS REGISTER FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE WITHIN 24 HOURS
- A Way To Identify A Very Good Girl – Wizkid
- If Your Girlfriend doesn’t Post You on Social Media, This is what it means
- Rhapsody Online Conference live stream!! Don’t miss out!! Participate now!!
- Nigerian Graduate Takes to Frying Beans Cake (Akara) Along Roadside as Unemployment Persists