Kizz Daniel Officially joins a new record label
Popular Nigerian singer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known as Kizz Daniel has signed a deal with American music and record label ‘Empire Distribution’.
The 26-year-old baby-faced star, took to his Instagram page to share the good news with his fans. He posted a photo with the Empire logo, along with the caption:
‘New Family @empire’.
EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc. is an American distribution company and record label founded in 2010 by Ghazi Shami.
The record label has endorsed several popular artists including Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Cardi B.
Earlier during the year, Nigerian rapper and YBNL head Olamide signed a venture deal with Empire Distribution.
Meanwhile, for Kizz Daniel, this will be the third time he would join a new label. In 2017, the ‘Woju’ singer dissociated himself from G-Worldwide entertainment, so as to establish his own FLY BOY Incorporated (FBI) record label.
Thereafter he revealed that he set up the new label to be able to do his music freely without any hindrance and also to feature on other artistes videos.
What do you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- UNIBEN GRADUATE PROBED FOR MALPRACTICE ORDERED TO REWRITE ALL EXAMS FROM 200 LEVEL
- NSUK Department of Mass Communication award Iconic Artist Of the Year 2021
- Stay Humble for the Bigger Reward – Benue Rapper JQ advice singer Kissmi
- Many killed as Gboko LG Ipav and Yandev Communities Clash
- Just In: Veteran Nigerian musician, Sound Sultan, loses battle to cancer
- Just like Wizkid, Tekno is now Big Tek (See Post)
- My girl has to buy a ring, propose to me on both knees — Wizkid
- Rema Unveils The Title Of His Debut Album, Announce Featured Artiste
- Practice What You Preach – Benue Dancer Ortrees blast MC Samics