Nigerian govt reduces fuel pump price again
ABUJA, Nigeria – The Nigerian government has announced a slight reduction in the fuel pump price.
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) gave the new approval.
The latest directive was contained in a circular to fuel marketers.
A 2 Naira band has been removed from the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS).
One litre will now sell for between N121.50 to N123.50.
The PPPRA had on March 31 fixed a price band of N123.50 to N125 per litre.
- Susan Ngusha Zapaseve, Kumashe U Tiv International 2020 and her Pet Project
- 2.3 MILLION NIGERIANS REGISTER FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE WITHIN 24 HOURS
- A Way To Identify A Very Good Girl – Wizkid
- If Your Girlfriend doesn’t Post You on Social Media, This is what it means
- Rhapsody Online Conference live stream!! Don’t miss out!! Participate now!!
- Nigerian Graduate Takes to Frying Beans Cake (Akara) Along Roadside as Unemployment Persists