Nigerian govt reduces fuel pump price again
ABUJA, Nigeria – The Nigerian government has announced a slight reduction in the fuel pump price.
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) gave the new approval.
The latest directive was contained in a circular to fuel marketers.
A 2 Naira band has been removed from the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS).
One litre will now sell for between N121.50 to N123.50.
The PPPRA had on March 31 fixed a price band of N123.50 to N125 per litre.
- Catholic Church bans Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka (See Reason)
- Omah Lay Shows off His Made In Lagos Package From Wizkid
- Singer Clemtwiss AD melts his heart as he celebrates girlfriend in a grand style [Details]
- Zest World Ent. boss Soulnize Anya celebrates birthday with a new song [Check out]
- BREAKING: Polytechnics shut down as ASUP begins indefinite strike
- 2021 UTME: Jamb set to commence sell of forms