Nigerian govt reduces fuel pump price again
ABUJA, Nigeria – The Nigerian government has announced a slight reduction in the fuel pump price.
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) gave the new approval.
The latest directive was contained in a circular to fuel marketers.
A 2 Naira band has been removed from the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS).
One litre will now sell for between N121.50 to N123.50.
The PPPRA had on March 31 fixed a price band of N123.50 to N125 per litre.
- Facts about BBNaija 2020 Winner Laycon you didn’t Know[Number 2 will shock you]
- “Some People Can Perform But Can’t Sing” – Burna Boy Slams Davido
- Students drag ASUU to court over strike, demand N10bn compensation
- Asuu and FG update on strike
- Tee-Q: Biography and Artist Profile
- This is pure Wickedness – Singer Simi blast FG over ASUU Strike