Access Bank To Reverse Stamp Duty Deductions To Customers’ Accounts
Access Bank has offered to pay stamp duty charge for February to April on behalf of its numerous customers.
It also said deductions made between Saturday and Sunday would be reversed to customers.
In a statement on Sunday, the bank said it recognised that it is a tough period for all their customers.
The bank’s customers had complained on various social media platforms on Saturday and Sunday over unnecessary stamp duty deductions.
In an earlier statement however, the bank had notified customers that it did not deduct stamp duty charges on transactions that occurred between February 1, 2020, and April 30, 2020.
What do you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- UNIBEN GRADUATE PROBED FOR MALPRACTICE ORDERED TO REWRITE ALL EXAMS FROM 200 LEVEL
- NSUK Department of Mass Communication award Iconic Artist Of the Year 2021
- Stay Humble for the Bigger Reward – Benue Rapper JQ advice singer Kissmi
- Many killed as Gboko LG Ipav and Yandev Communities Clash
- Just In: Veteran Nigerian musician, Sound Sultan, loses battle to cancer
- Just like Wizkid, Tekno is now Big Tek (See Post)
- My girl has to buy a ring, propose to me on both knees — Wizkid
- Rema Unveils The Title Of His Debut Album, Announce Featured Artiste
- Practice What You Preach – Benue Dancer Ortrees blast MC Samics
- BSU students to bag a Scholarship Scheme (Fast fingers)