Access Bank To Reverse Stamp Duty Deductions To Customers’ Accounts
Access Bank has offered to pay stamp duty charge for February to April on behalf of its numerous customers.
It also said deductions made between Saturday and Sunday would be reversed to customers.
In a statement on Sunday, the bank said it recognised that it is a tough period for all their customers.
The bank’s customers had complained on various social media platforms on Saturday and Sunday over unnecessary stamp duty deductions.
In an earlier statement however, the bank had notified customers that it did not deduct stamp duty charges on transactions that occurred between February 1, 2020, and April 30, 2020.
What do you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- Zest World Ent. boss Soulnize Anya celebrates birthday with a new song [Check out]
- BREAKING: Polytechnics shut down as ASUP begins indefinite strike
- 2021 UTME: Jamb set to commence sell of forms
- UAM Students Union Week 2021(All You Need To Know About The Event)
- Susan Ngusha Zapaseve, Kumashe U Tiv International 2020 and her Pet Project
- 2.3 MILLION NIGERIANS REGISTER FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE WITHIN 24 HOURS
- A Way To Identify A Very Good Girl – Wizkid
- If Your Girlfriend doesn’t Post You on Social Media, This is what it means
- Rhapsody Online Conference live stream!! Don’t miss out!! Participate now!!
- Nigerian Graduate Takes to Frying Beans Cake (Akara) Along Roadside as Unemployment Persists