Access Bank To Reverse Stamp Duty Deductions To Customers’ Accounts
Access Bank has offered to pay stamp duty charge for February to April on behalf of its numerous customers.
It also said deductions made between Saturday and Sunday would be reversed to customers.
In a statement on Sunday, the bank said it recognised that it is a tough period for all their customers.
The bank’s customers had complained on various social media platforms on Saturday and Sunday over unnecessary stamp duty deductions.
In an earlier statement however, the bank had notified customers that it did not deduct stamp duty charges on transactions that occurred between February 1, 2020, and April 30, 2020.
What do you think about this?
Drop your comments below
Recommendations for you👇👇
- If Your Girlfriend doesn’t Post You on Social Media, This is what it means
- Rhapsody Online Conference live stream!! Don’t miss out!! Participate now!!
- Nigerian Graduate Takes to Frying Beans Cake (Akara) Along Roadside as Unemployment Persists
- Collab with Davido almost Made me Bankrupt – Diamond Platinumz
- JAMB to prosecute 200 exam cheats caught in 2020 UTME with N500,000 each
- JUST IN: 18 years old girl set mother ablaze in Benue State
- BREAKING: Benue Popular Cinematographer Johnnicks is dead
- Federal Government to replace Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- JUST IN: Popular Benue Baka singer Osaze get baptized
- Nigerian Army shortlists successful candidates for short service courses