103-year-old woman celebrates Covid-19 recovery with a cold beer
In celebration of her recovery from Covid-19, a 103-year-old woman has enjoyed her favourite ice-cold beer which she hasn’t had in a while.
According to CNN, the woman identified as Jennie Stejnatested positive for Coronavirus in late April.
Her granddaughter Shelley Gunn revealed her family had lost hope and at a point called her to say their goodbye after the medical team informed them Stejna had stopped eating and drinking and might not make it through the night
However, on May 8, Stejna’s nursing home, called her family to reveal that she had tested negative, and was symptom-free.
“The nurses came into her room, and she said, “I’m not sick anymore, Get the hell out,” Gunn said.
Stejna was treated to her favourite drink, a cold beer by the nursing home staff when she finally recovered.
“I think it’s given everyone a smile and some hope, while it’s dark days for everybody,” Gunn said.
- Nigerian Army shortlists successful candidates for short service courses
- If Too Prince no sabi toast woman then na Jazz – CEO Mic9ja Media
- I’m not a Makurdi Artist, I’m an artist leaving in Makurdi – June Muzz
- Nsogbu Records Music Artiste ” Popular ” Set To Drop New Jam In January 2021
- Facts about BBNaija 2020 Winner Laycon you didn’t Know[Number 2 will shock you]
- “Some People Can Perform But Can’t Sing” – Burna Boy Slams Davido
- Students drag ASUU to court over strike, demand N10bn compensation
- Asuu and FG update on strike
- Tee-Q: Biography and Artist Profile
- This is pure Wickedness – Singer Simi blast FG over ASUU Strike
- WOODHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT set to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of its annual MADE IN BENUE “ALL WHITE PARTY”(Check Details)