103-year-old woman celebrates Covid-19 recovery with a cold beer
In celebration of her recovery from Covid-19, a 103-year-old woman has enjoyed her favourite ice-cold beer which she hasn’t had in a while.
According to CNN, the woman identified as Jennie Stejnatested positive for Coronavirus in late April.
Her granddaughter Shelley Gunn revealed her family had lost hope and at a point called her to say their goodbye after the medical team informed them Stejna had stopped eating and drinking and might not make it through the night
However, on May 8, Stejna’s nursing home, called her family to reveal that she had tested negative, and was symptom-free.
“The nurses came into her room, and she said, “I’m not sick anymore, Get the hell out,” Gunn said.
Stejna was treated to her favourite drink, a cold beer by the nursing home staff when she finally recovered.
“I think it’s given everyone a smile and some hope, while it’s dark days for everybody,” Gunn said.
- UNIBEN GRADUATE PROBED FOR MALPRACTICE ORDERED TO REWRITE ALL EXAMS FROM 200 LEVEL
- NSUK Department of Mass Communication award Iconic Artist Of the Year 2021
- Stay Humble for the Bigger Reward – Benue Rapper JQ advice singer Kissmi
- Many killed as Gboko LG Ipav and Yandev Communities Clash
- Just In: Veteran Nigerian musician, Sound Sultan, loses battle to cancer
- Just like Wizkid, Tekno is now Big Tek (See Post)
- My girl has to buy a ring, propose to me on both knees — Wizkid
- Rema Unveils The Title Of His Debut Album, Announce Featured Artiste
- Practice What You Preach – Benue Dancer Ortrees blast MC Samics
- BSU students to bag a Scholarship Scheme (Fast fingers)
- Nigerian Rapper Kaana send words to Benue Award Organisers [DETAILS]