103-year-old woman celebrates Covid-19 recovery with a cold beer
In celebration of her recovery from Covid-19, a 103-year-old woman has enjoyed her favourite ice-cold beer which she hasn’t had in a while.
According to CNN, the woman identified as Jennie Stejnatested positive for Coronavirus in late April.
Her granddaughter Shelley Gunn revealed her family had lost hope and at a point called her to say their goodbye after the medical team informed them Stejna had stopped eating and drinking and might not make it through the night
However, on May 8, Stejna’s nursing home, called her family to reveal that she had tested negative, and was symptom-free.
“The nurses came into her room, and she said, “I’m not sick anymore, Get the hell out,” Gunn said.
Stejna was treated to her favourite drink, a cold beer by the nursing home staff when she finally recovered.
“I think it’s given everyone a smile and some hope, while it’s dark days for everybody,” Gunn said.
- BREAKING: Polytechnics shut down as ASUP begins indefinite strike
- 2021 UTME: Jamb set to commence sell of forms
- UAM Students Union Week 2021(All You Need To Know About The Event)
- Susan Ngusha Zapaseve, Kumashe U Tiv International 2020 and her Pet Project
- 2.3 MILLION NIGERIANS REGISTER FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE WITHIN 24 HOURS
- A Way To Identify A Very Good Girl – Wizkid
- If Your Girlfriend doesn’t Post You on Social Media, This is what it means
- Rhapsody Online Conference live stream!! Don’t miss out!! Participate now!!
- Nigerian Graduate Takes to Frying Beans Cake (Akara) Along Roadside as Unemployment Persists
- Collab with Davido almost Made me Bankrupt – Diamond Platinumz
- JAMB to prosecute 200 exam cheats caught in 2020 UTME with N500,000 each