Just In: Wizkid Vows to Sue Singer for Saying “He has A Shrine at Home”
Internationally celebrated Nigerian entertainer Wizkid has announced plans of bringing a finality to his feud with budding artiste Ola Sanni popularly known as Alo Innas.
Wizkid announced via his Snapchat handle that he will take legal action against Alo Innas for making wild allegations against him.
You would recall that Wizkid posted a video of Alo Innas signing under his label in May 2017 but it appears their relationship ended unexpectedly after Wizkid came up with another disclosure that another artiste Terry Ryn was signed to his label in 2018.
In an interview, Alo Innas alleged that Wizkid consults oracles before signing on a new artiste and according to Alo, Wizkid was signed him after his oracle revealed to him that he has great future.
Alo Innas stated that after learning what Wizkid is into fled from the house due to his Christian faith.
“Wizkid has a shrine in his house.”
Wizkid had confirmed the allegations when he had tweeted that; “alo innas could not take risks.”
On May 10, 2020, Alo Innas reignited the controversies by alleging that Wizkid has siphoned the glory of Terry Ryn.
His utterances have infuriated the ‘Joro’ singer to now wanting to sue the upcoming artiste on the basis of defamation of character.
Wizkid reportedly vowed to sue Alo Innas to the tune of 100 million naira for attacking his brand
What do you think about this? Do you support Wizkid?
Drop your comments below or leave a message
Click to See more about Wizkid HERE
- MUSIC: Cee Jay – SCAM Mp3
- MUSIC: Kizzdem ft Royal Boy – Sup Killer MP3
- Kizzdem : Biography
- Album: Nwa Egu Jesus O. – Ole Mgbe Oge Bi ?
- Music: Tems – Crazy Tings
- MUSIC: James Fanzy – One Time MP3
- Music: 2Baba Ft. Bongos Ikwue – Searching
- Music: K Lash ft Yung Kul – Omah Lay
- Music: Adekunle Gold ft Davido – High
- Join the Rhapsody online prayer conference for September 2021
- MUSIC: OG Ragga ft Bell Deon – I Can’t Forget You MP3